Friday, March 19, 2010

a date trick

http://www.edupics.com/date-t13437.jpg

One day a guy talks to the girl he likes on Skype

Guy: hey you, my one and not only translator!!

Girl: hello. Oh, so i am not your only translator? i see you got plenty of "translators"

Guy: don't like it when you try to get me wrong. i meant to say you are more than a translator to me. but yeah, i got plenty of translators.

Girl: like it when i get to dig your secret out of you. i hope i'm your best translator!

Guy: haha. yes u r. u're my best friend. and soon i'll be dating you. hehehehhehehehheehh

Girl: what am i? a history book? i am not to be dated.

Guy: u know what i mean. so will you go out on a date with me?

Girl: i'd go out with you, but it's not gonna be a date.

Guy: then what is it?

a day? a week? a month? a year????

Girl: ...

Guy: a day would be 24 hours, a week would be 7 days, a month would be 30 days, a year would be 365 days.

if we go out on any of these, it'll be toooooo long!

so come on, please go out on a DATE with me..

Girl: So you don't wanna go out TOO LONG with me?

Guy: Love it when i knew you'll always come up with that kind of remarks. i'm just saying that to make you go out on a DATE with me. then i'll say, lets go out on a DATE for the rest of the YEAR.





Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails